What Clayton is known for:
- The Johnston County’s First “Legal” Brewery
- Home to Rooftop dining, Live Jazz, Performing Arts, Festivals and More!
- Nationally Accredited by the National Main Street Program™ (see below)
- Historic and Conveniently Located to Raleigh and its airport, capital building or downtown.
- Awesome local shopping district
- Clemmons Educational State Forest
- Clayton River Walk
- Beautiful Parks and Recreation
Love the Outdoors? Clayton, NC has beautiful walking paths and parks for everyone, regardless of mobility limitations!
As a Main Street America Affiliate™, The Town of Clayton is part of a national network of more than 1,200 neighborhoods and communities who share both a commitment to creating high-quality places and to building stronger communities through preservation-based economic development.